The Menorah Center is a unique architectural complex, which has become one of the main centers of business and cultural life of the city of Dnepropetrovsk and Ukraine. Convenient location, high standards of service, modern technical equipment, along with all the necessary conditions for effective advertising campaigns form a great foundation for a successful business.
Daily the Menorah Center:
– opens its doors to more than 1,000 people;
– is a reliable platform for conferences, seminars and entertainment programs;
– conducts informative walks through the Menorah for residents and visitors;
– welcomes its visitors at the Menorah Hotel and 7 Days City Hotel;
– provides office and retail space for more than 50 companies.
The Menorah Center provides a wide range of options to accommodate indoor and outdoor advertising:
1. Distribution of printed promotional materials at the advertising stand located near the Tourist Information Center (TIC). TIC experts daily inform the Center’s visitors about the main events at the Menorah and the city, organize tours around the complex.
2. Distribution of printed promotional materials at the advertising stand located near the receptions of the Menorah Hotel and 7 Days City Hotel. Ninety-eight rooms of different categories and price policy, as well as a high level of daily hotel occupancy rate guarantee the effectiveness of your advertising campaign.
3. Distribution of printed promotional materials at the advertising stand located at the Pchyolkin’s House
a quick way of getting through to your potential clients the right information about your products at the time of events in a historical building of the Menorah Center’s architectural ensemble.
4. Airing of advertising and informational videos on the Menorah Touch Screen Panel, as advertising on the monitors is considered an effective tool to attract the attention of the target audience. At a relatively low cost, 6 UAH per minute of demonstration, this type of advertising allows best usage of your advertising budget.
5. Distribution of printed promotional materials at the advertising stands located at the Gallery and entrance to the Center from Sholom Aleichem and Demyana Bednogo Streets is a great solution to bring your company’s products and services to the attention of visitors, employees of organizations working in the Center, as well as their clients and partners
Our experts will help you choose the best option of advertising forms and methods of placement at the Menorah cultural and business Center.
For more information, please call +38 (056) 717-70-00