The Sinai Hall is a universal location with ideal conditions for running various events, such as the full-scale presentations, concerts, shows, etc.
The hall is designed for 340 seats and equipped with the latest sound and lighting equipment, including:
– Sound system 7.1;
– Widescreen size of 6×4 m;
– Climate control.
Excellent acoustics, professional sound and lighting support, good visibility, comfortable chairs and the well thought through setup of space reinforce the impression of the events held in the Sinai hall.
Technical support of events of any complexity:
• Sound and lighting equipment
• Video and multimedia equipment
• Congress systems and equipment for simultaneous translation of speech
• Beamers for presentations
• Equipment for conferences
• Stage complexes
On demand, we would be happy to provide you with the following additional services:
• Catering services of any complexity (coffee breaks, receptions, etc.)
• Rent of additional equipment (flipchart, radio and wired microphones, fog generator, banner stretching, etc.)
• Hall decoration
• Order the hostess services
• Order the event announcement on the Menorah complex website.