On December 27, Mercury ran the New Year accounting seminar.
Victoria Velichko, an independent practicing economics consultant, financial and tax planning professional, author of a significant number of publications, Ph.D. in Economics, acted as the seminar’s speaker. Victoria also holds the title of the “Specialist of the Year – 2015” in the field of Finances and Audit, she is the director of Velni consulting company.
The seminar program included the following topics:
– Autumn and winter legislative changes in the Law of Ukraine “On Accounting” and its influence on tax accounting;
– Documentation of business transactions;
– Accounting policy as the basis of enterprise accounting;
– Inventory for income tax purposes;
– Income tax, preparation for delivery of accounts;
– News of the simplified taxation system for 2017 and the upcoming “surprises” for 2018;
– Pension reform and its impact on individuals;
– Personal Income Tax, Military Tax, Single Social Contribution;
– Discussion of the Draft Law of Ukraine “On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2018”.