We invite everyone to a fascinating walk throughout the Menorah Center, a unique architectural complex, which has been the most ambitious project not only for the city of Dnipro, but also for the whole Ukraine.
Excursions are temporarily unavailable!!!
The Menorah Center – a unique structure equal to none elsewhere in the world
Visiting the Menorah Center, you will find yourself in:
– the building of the architectural ensemble, which was worked on by the world-renowned experts. The total area of the complex is 50 000 sq. m.;
– the seven towers, the tallest of which is 77 meters.
Old Yekaterinoslav in the walls of the Menorah Center
In the Gallery of the Complex, you will find:
– facades of twelve famous buildings of the old Yekaterinoslav;
– decor of marble and Jerusalem stone, which has no analogues in the world.
The Golden Rose Choral Synagogue
In the Golden Rose Choral Synagogue, built in 1800, you will learn:
– the history and spiritual heritage of “Touray Zahav”;
– the centuries-old cultural traditions of the Jewish people.
David Pchyolkin’s House
In the historic building of the Menorah Center’s architectural ensemble, you will be amazed at:
– the beauty of the house of a merchant of the first guild David Pchyolkin that dates back to the end of the XIX century;
– tasteful decor of the Renaissance epoch.
We look forward to welcoming you :)
*The price is indicated in UAH, VAT included, the tours are conducted in a group of up to 30 people, services are sold exclusively with 100% prepayment by bank transfer
**The price is UAH 540/person. with a group of more than 10 people.