We invite everyone to a fascinating walk throughout the Menorah Center, a unique architectural complex, which has been the most ambitious project not only for the city of Dnipro, but also for the whole Ukraine.
Tours are held on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday by previous appointment. Not less than 30 min. before the excursion
The Menorah Center – a unique structure equal to none elsewhere in the world
Visiting the Menorah Center, you will find yourself in:
– the building of the architectural ensemble, which was worked on by the world-renowned experts. The total area of the complex is 50 000 sq. m.;
– the seven towers, the tallest of which is 77 meters.
Old Yekaterinoslav in the walls of the Menorah Center
In the Gallery of the Complex, you will find:
– facades of twelve famous buildings of the old Yekaterinoslav;
– decor of marble and Jerusalem stone, which has no analogues in the world.
The Golden Rose Choral Synagogue
In the Golden Rose Choral Synagogue, built in 1800, you will learn:
– the history and spiritual heritage of “Touray Zahav”;
– the centuries-old cultural traditions of the Jewish people.
David Pchyolkin’s House
In the historic building of the Menorah Center’s architectural ensemble, you will be amazed at:
– the beauty of the house of a merchant of the first guild David Pchyolkin that dates back to the end of the XIX century;
– tasteful decor of the Renaissance epoch.
The observation deck on the 18th floor
On the observation deck of the 18th floor, you will:
– see a wonderful panoramic view of the city Dnipro;
– discover Dnipro all anew and will see the whole city at a glance and appreciate all its beauty;
– be able to complete your walk with a photograph at the height of the bird’s flight that will help you keep great memories of the Menorah Center for years to come.
We look forward to welcoming you :)
*The price is indicated in UAH, VAT included, the tours are conducted in a group of up to 30 people, services are sold exclusively with 100% prepayment by bank transfer
**An excursion to the observation deck of the 18th floor is accompanied by a guide